Millennials Millennials

aw man. we suck. but hey, at least the rest sucks too.

Pleasure Island 5 Pleasure Island 5

didn't expect to see another pleasure island. a chaotic spectacle yet again.

Adam and Eve Adam and Eve

brilliant like always. i really love this stuff man! i hope you'll enjoy yourself with this too!

Samination responds:

Thanks! It was a blast to make!

Sim Fighter Sim Fighter

i find, the more i play it that there are a lot of build that work, i see the complaint of tanks, speed and dodge builds and tried them all out, each of wich i succeeded with. it's however a game where a balaced character would fail easely but there are a lot of combinations possible, but it does however focusses on the strenght the most, if you don't have that. there is a low chance of winning.

The Dark Age 5 The Dark Age 5

why is the game named the dark age 4 in the menu screen and the dark age 5 in the title?
apart from that, it is way to fast to actually counter and react so it's just purely spamming people, without being able to use strategy.

Idle Sword Idle Sword

lovely game but there is a bug, i keep on defeating mr big stache but if i reset it always goes to 1st reset, and since i got from 3rd reset from that the replayability drops significantly

laFunk responds:

That is fixed on the current version, sorry for the trouble!

Just Like Heaven Just Like Heaven

really fun cover of the cure, it's clearly your own work. that's how a cover should be. but with singing it sometimes kind of falls flat, like with the i'll run away with you. take your time doing your thing, no hurry with singing. but for the rest awesome job man, keep up the good work.

How High the Moon How High the Moon

really good man! kind of makes me thing of a weird mix between supertramp(maybe thats just the beginning), pink floyd and a tad of beatles. love that you guys actually used brass in this.
but i think it would be better if it maybe ended on a long note instead of the brass going up and stopping, it feels like the beginning of a hit and then drops off.
but yeah as far as it goes you created something really good.

newhansen responds:

Glad you liked it! We'll be remixing and releasing this, together with some brand new songs within 2 months on spotify ^^

Virgin (Demo) Virgin (Demo)

it has some basic promise. but somehow the music seems off from the lyrics, and the 'organ' would really be better if it's more fluid and maybe it's an idea to play the high solo part with more chords instead of just single notes. also, i guess you sang the lyrics yourself, it sounds more spoken than sung.

ti-on-suxandrox responds:

Part of my style is playing staccato notes over more fluid notes. Hence the very fluid soft keyboard underneath the percussive staccato organ notes. It's my style, it's what I like to play and listen to. Although, I respect your opinion and I accept that you don't enjoy the song.

I should point out that I did use single notes for the bridges, but there are three different layers of keyboard playing the same part to achieve the unique sound. I also enjoy my spoken word vocals, and I actually wish that more bands would use the style, and I'm always willing to defend my vocals. That's why I use spoken word vocals always exclusively.