Just Like Heaven Just Like Heaven

really fun cover of the cure, it's clearly your own work. that's how a cover should be. but with singing it sometimes kind of falls flat, like with the i'll run away with you. take your time doing your thing, no hurry with singing. but for the rest awesome job man, keep up the good work.

How High the Moon How High the Moon

really good man! kind of makes me thing of a weird mix between supertramp(maybe thats just the beginning), pink floyd and a tad of beatles. love that you guys actually used brass in this.
but i think it would be better if it maybe ended on a long note instead of the brass going up and stopping, it feels like the beginning of a hit and then drops off.
but yeah as far as it goes you created something really good.

newhansen responds:

Glad you liked it! We'll be remixing and releasing this, together with some brand new songs within 2 months on spotify ^^

Virgin (Demo) Virgin (Demo)

it has some basic promise. but somehow the music seems off from the lyrics, and the 'organ' would really be better if it's more fluid and maybe it's an idea to play the high solo part with more chords instead of just single notes. also, i guess you sang the lyrics yourself, it sounds more spoken than sung.

ti-on-suxandrox responds:

Part of my style is playing staccato notes over more fluid notes. Hence the very fluid soft keyboard underneath the percussive staccato organ notes. It's my style, it's what I like to play and listen to. Although, I respect your opinion and I accept that you don't enjoy the song.

I should point out that I did use single notes for the bridges, but there are three different layers of keyboard playing the same part to achieve the unique sound. I also enjoy my spoken word vocals, and I actually wish that more bands would use the style, and I'm always willing to defend my vocals. That's why I use spoken word vocals always exclusively.

Lullabies Lullabies

in my opinion the high intruments could be harder and the base layer a bit softer. but its a pretty damn good song. in my opion the drum and the clapping is a bit too prominent. this is just what i think though. sorry for the conveluted mess of words, just writng down what i hear when listening.

Jacob responds:

I can definitely agree with that. I'll likely fix that when I get home this evening.
Thank you!

Fixed (hopefully) as of 4/6/2015

-Swirl!- -Swirl!-

ah another lovely tune. really cheery. hat's off

-SuperWing Heroes- -SuperWing Heroes-

ur a genious, these tunes are why you are the only audio artist on newgrounds i listen to

Waterflame responds: